Friday, August 26, 2011

Hachiko

I've never really been a pet person. I felt like having a pet few times but the feeling wasn't too strong coz the inspiration always evaporated even before the time i gave it a serious thought. But lately I've taken a liking towards dogs in particular and today this liking turned into something more than just that.


The reason?... well today's the day i came to know about Hachiko through the movie Hachiko: A Dog's Story... 
And if you ask what's so special about this movie... I guess I would just ask you to watch it in case you haven't had the chance to watch it till now. It's based on the true story of a dog named Hachiko ... a name today synonymous with loyalty. It's the tale of a dog which never ceased waiting for its deceased master (or friend i would say). 


Dogs are known for their loyalty: This I heard. A Dog waiting its entire life (nearly 10 years) for a master that was never going to come back: This I never thought I would hear leave alone believing...

HACHIKO ( November 10, 1923 -- March 8, 1935)

But after watching the movie I was astounded and deeply moved emotionally. Made me wish too badly for such a dog... Being able to have such pure a relationship is nothing short of ecstasy. 


I usually believe tears to be very precious ...I shed them very seldom in my life and this happens to be the only movie till now that made me literally unable to fight back my tears... dint find any point in trying to fight them back. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments as that will enable me to make any changes necessary...anyone can post comments